Posted on May 6, 2021 by CV-Library
Neulinx have partnered with a venture-backed FinTech Start-Up to recruit an experienced UX Designer to join their passionate technology team. As a UX Designer you will join a highly experienced team based in London, working on a market-leading finance platform on Microsoft Azure.
What You’ll Be Doing
The role as UX Designer is a position that offers variety. Your role will consist of a mix of User Experience, User Journey Mapping and User testing. You will also be conducting user feedback sessions to the Product teams and developing wireframes and prototypes.
Perks and Benefits
As a UX Designer, you’ll have a number of perks and benefits to suit you, including health insurance, pension and equity. You’ll join a diverse team of over 10 different nationalities and a company that prioritise well-being and flexibility working. You’ll work from modern offices in London, or from the comfort of your own home office, with training, conferences and networking opportunities.
The Skills You’ll Need
* Over 2 Years of commercial experience in a User Experience Design role
* A portfolio of your commercial B2B work
* Experience of user testing and problem solving designs
* Experience using modern design tools in an agile environment (Figma, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop etc.)
* Previous experience in the Finance or Finance Technology industries
To start your journey working in a modern, innovative team, you can submit an application through Neulinx
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£32.6k - £35.6k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£460 - £460 Daily
£45k - £60k Annual
£500 - £700 Daily
£28k - £32k Annual