Product Manager - SaaS product
Posted on May 6, 2021 by Role Mapper Technologies Limited
Product Manager - SaaS product
Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to play a critical role in an exciting start-up on a mission create inclusive workplaces?
Automating job descriptions, building inclusive workplaces
We are an innovative, fast-growing, HR-Tech company seeing rapid global adoption of Role Mapperour intelligent job-design platform. RoleMapper helps organisations automate and transform how they design and manage job descriptions. Through innovative technology, RoleMapper enables global companies to hire, retain and grow an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Play a critical role in our growth
In this brand-new role, you will be reporting directly to the CEO where you will take ownership for setting up and managing our product management process. You will be hands on, identifying and managing requirements, development priorities and the launch of new features and solutions. Ultimately, you will play a key role in the development of our product and the growth of our business.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Take ownership for creating and managing our product roadmap and product development process
- Lead and prioritise our development release plans and optime our ways of working
- Gather information from customers, sales and internal teams and translate these into product solutions that deliver value for customers
- Be responsible for project managing how we scope and design new features, products and use-cases
- Identify ways to automate processes to create increased value for our customers
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of working as a product manager in a B2B enterprise SaaS business
- Be experienced in coordinating engineering teams to define requirements, prioritise development and work through conflicting priorities
- Possess a good understanding of both the technical and commercial impact of product development requirements
- Demonstrate some experience of automating processes, improving workflows and driving efficiencies in the customer and user journey
- Have extensive experience of gathering requirements from customers, sales, the market and translating these into insights and requirements
- Love putting processes in place and collaborating with others to get things done
- Be a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
Working Hours & Location
This role is a fully remote, full time and permanent role. However, we will consider candidates looking for a fixed term contract or part time (4 days per week) as well.
Competitive salary to be discussed alongside work pattern
While our official registered offices are in Exeter, we all work remotely. If you do not have an appropriate work environment at home or are someone who thrives on the office environment, then we can offer a flexible membership to regional workspaces. Critical to this role is the ability to work somewhere where customer conversations can be held uninterrupted.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company at the start of their journey? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energise and inspire you!
To apply for this role, please send the following information to us by clicking apply now.
- Copy of your CV
- Salary expectations
- Notice Period
- Desired work pattern and availability