Capacity Planning and Efficiency Manager
Posted on May 6, 2021 by CV-Library
One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Capacity Planning and Efficiency Manager. This is a temporary contract for 3 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
* As the Capacity Planning and Efficiency Manager in the Customer Service Centre you will work closely with the Service Delivery Manager at Oxfordshire County Council and Cherwell District Council and with the wider CSC management team to contribute to the provision and management of an effective customer experience.
* You will be responsible for determining resource and space requirements for all operational teams dealing with customer contacts, ensuring that shifts are aligned to customer demand and are commercially viable to ensure optimum service is delivered.
* To manage a small team of Capacity Planning and Efficiency Analysts, accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for call and non-call workloads and resource, monitoring drivers against business change and developing models to improve accuracy.
* To constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, optimising performance of all Customer Service Centre teams and maximising Customer Service Advisor satisfaction by providing flexible options.
* To identify and proactively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service, working closely with Service Delivery Manager, Team Leaders and Supervisors, facilitate smooth communication and transition, maintaining and communicating a formal historic record of the changes and their impact.
* To be aware of and record business, resource, and seasonal changes, making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in profile and workloads, reporting on expected and experienced results.
* To make recruitment recommendations and identify opportunities for more efficient ways of working and benefits offered through skills-based routing.
* To actively manage and develop the Workforce Management solution (following implementation of the Tech and Comms project), owning the relationship with the supplier and participating in User Groups to identify and implement new ideas of best practice.
* To develop and maintain strong relationships with the key stakeholders (service areas) ensuring long term forecasts can be built, taking into consideration communications and marketing initiatives.
* To lead, coach and develop a team of analysts to reach their potential and provide excellent scheduling to the Customer Service Centre.
* Continually review the current business operations and strategically look to change these if the business requires them.
* To develop appropriate ways to measure colleague adherence to schedule.
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd