Systems Management Accountant
Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be recruiting on an exclusive basis for a highly successful manufacturing and retail business based in Rotherham as they embark on the next phase of their exciting journey.
With a current turnover of over £30 Million and further growth planned due to an imminent acquisition, this is fantastic time to join this ambitious and progressive company.
They are currently looking to strengthen their team by bringing in a newly qualified Management Accountant/ 1-2 years PQE to work closely with the Head of Finance who is also fairly new into the business. The Head of Finance has has already made some significant improvements in terms of the quality of financial reporting but as their time is being pulled towards the strategy and business operations, they need a strong Management Accountant to come in and help drive enhancements to financial processes and systems, as well as providing meaningful insight and analysis behind the numbers.
There is lots of scope in the role to make it your own and there is certainly the opportunity to be more involved in business partnering across the various departments including assisting with budget setting and managing budgets with stakeholders.
This will be a varied role with duties to include:-
- Production of weekly and monthly reports
- Consolidating multiple P&Ls
- Providing analysis and insight on financial data along with relevant commentary
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling on various scenarios
- Monitoring KPIs, assessing key drivers for the business
- Driving continuous improvement on systems and processes to increase efficiency and quality of financial reporting
- Scope for role to develop into more business partnering and adding value across the business
The successful Management Accountant will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified
* Previous experience in a similar role/ management accounting
* Ability to interrogate financial information
* Must be a strong user of Microsoft Excel and accounting systems
* Driven to succeed and progress
* Analytical mind set
* Strong attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly or recently qualified to progress their career with a forward-thinking organisation.
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please don't hesitate to contact me or send your CV for consideration asap