Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
NEW JOB! Payroll Administrator. Excellent opportunity to join a leading construction company to manage their full employee payroll operations and associated tasks.
LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 + benefit
Our Hatfield based client is a major construction and utilities company, working on a range of importantconstruction related contracts.
They now have an opportunity for a Payroll Clerk. The job will report to the Finance Manager and will typically cover, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
* End to end monthly and weekly payroll of c140 staff.
* Liaising with construction site contractor and managers
* Gathering and collating financial information, uploading it and presenting on Excel
* Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) payments.
* Daily cash books and cash flow analysis
* Processing all information on Sage Payroll.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Previous payroll experience ideally to a volume of employees
* Experience on Sage Payroll is essential.
* Excellent level of attention to detail
* Strong and effective communication skills
* Previous experience within Construction and CIS is desirable
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum. Working hours are 09.00 - 17.00 (Monday to Friday). Excellent benefits include 25 days holiday including bank holidays, 3% pension scheme
To apply please email your CV to us immediately.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £18k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£11 - £11.5 Hourly
£20k - £28k Annual