Service Desk Analyst
Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Kura has a opening for a Service Desk Analyst based in Glasgow
The role is to act as a single point at contact for KURA start, clients and vendors providing technical support, guidance and end to and ownership of ITIL . aligned Service Desk processes (Incident, Service, Change and Problem Management)
* To log all calls and requests (received via telephone, email or any other medium) on the call management system
* To ensure the relevant call queue is managed efficiently and effectively thereby minimising breaches of ore-agreed Service Level Agreements
* To provide technical support to internal customers resolving a high proportion of calls at first point of contact
* To demonstrate excellent customer service (soft) skills always
* To allocate those calls that cannot be fixed at first point of contact to the appropriate support functions within IT thereby facilitating efficient resolution
* Arrange for external support where problems cannot be resolved internally and the appropriate third-party agreements are in place
* Be the touch point for all queries regarding policies, procedures and processes governing IT and its relationship with the business.
What we need from you.
* Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Good communication skills, both oral and written.
* Friendly, approachable and helpful with good customer service skills.
* Previous Help/Service Desk experience
* Excellent telephone manner
* Understand the principles of call management and associated software
* Good working knowledge of core systems and applications e.g. Windows XP/ 7; internet Explorer; Office 2007/2010.
* Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
* Excellent written skills
* The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality
* Understanding of Active Directory
* Familiarity with basic networking terminology and concepts.
* MCP Certification
* Intermediate level competence on Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What’s in it for you.
* Salary up to £22K
* 30 days holiday
* Relaxed dress code
* Free Staff Wi-Fi
* Development opportunities
* Plus much more
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11.1 - £12.7 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual
£22k - £23.5k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£11 - £13.5 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual