Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Senior Accountant Office Manager (ACA or ACCA Qualified)
Job Location: York
Salary: Competitive + benefits including flexi-time, company pension, health care scheme, free on site parking. Home working option (now and future).
My client is seeking a highly motivated, ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join their well established, successful York based accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an accountant working in an accountancy practice and will work both autonomously and as part of a team to deliver accounting and advisory services to a range of clients.
* Managing the accounts team, organising workflows, setting and distributing work.
* Reviewing work performed by other team members and assisting with staff training.
* Managing a small personal portfolio of clients comprising incorporated businesses, although experience of unincorporated businesses and individuals would be advantageous
* Responsibility for all compliance matters for clients – annual accounts and corporation tax returns
* Personal tax planning for individuals
* Responsibility for client billing and co-ordinating all services delivered to clients
* Being the main relationship contact for clients
* Promotion of the Accounts team internally and externally - with clients, professional contacts and potential clients
* Planning and organising workflow within the department
* Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
* Practice experience is essential.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Drive and ambition to work within a progressive and commercial environment
* Excellent organisational ability
* Highly numerate and analytical
* A strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Marketing experience
* Business Development and Cross-Selling
This is a permanent, full time role (37.5 hours per week)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £30k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£19k - £25k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual