Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Collett & Sons Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join the team.
Location: Halifax, East Yorkshire
Salary: Commensurate with experience of candidate
Hours: 08.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday. Flexibility of working day required to facilitate the undertaking of customer needs, in the working environment.
Collett & Sons Ltd is a successful family-owned business. We are a specialist Transport Company, with a national and international reputation. We are known for being a global multi-modal specialist transport provider in the field of general haulage, heavy transport, heavy lift, marine and consulting services.
Sales Executive – The Role:
This is a role, created as part of the Sales and Marketing Team and you will be working under the instruction of the Head of Sales & Marketing.
The role is based at our Halifax depot, but travel between our other depots (situated in Goole, Grangemouth and Bradford) may be required. There will also be the requirement to visit current and prospective customers.
Initially you will be under the supervision of the Head of Sales & Marketing, as you proactively learn and become confident in your role. The expectation is that you will have the ability to work independently, effectively managing and reporting your own workload.
If necessary, industry approved training will be provided following a successful probationary period. The successful candidate will enjoy a busy and varied work load and will be given every opportunity to help grow and develop their skills, in return contributing to the Company’s growth. The company’s policy is to promote from within where possible.
28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays. Contributions to the company pension scheme are offered subject to conditions.
Sales Executive – Key Responsibilities:
- Daily communication with existing and potential new customers, via telephone and email
- Assisting with generating and following up on sales leads, and new business
- Eventually being capable of Quoting, and dealing with enquiries daily
- Reacting to enquiries, and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent, effective and confident communication skills are essential
- The ability to build customer, colleague and supplier relationships and confidence
Sales Executive – You:
- Capable to identify sales leads relevant to the company’s services
- A record of being Customer focused and ability to work on a personal level with the client base
- Experience of making Commercially astute decisions
- Capable of maintaining your own workload, strong organizational skills and working to deadlines
- Promotion of Brand awareness and working in a customer facing environment
Sales Executive – Qualifications:
- Minimum education to A-Level standard (Math’s and English essential).
- Experience in a transport, warehousing & logistics environment essential.
- Experience of Project Managing is an advantage.
- Full clean driving license essential (maximum 6 points).
Sales Executive – Office Skills:
- Maintaining, up-dating and expanding the CRM database
- High level of computer skill and competency with Microsoft office software programs
- Ability to record and report on progress and development of the task
Sales Executive – Personal Qualities:
- A real hunger to learn all aspects of the business in order to develop in the role
- Smart and professional appearance
- Have a good understanding and geographic knowledge of UK
To submit your application for this exciting Sales Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £22k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£21.5k - £21.5k Annual