Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
If you have experience of working as a Digital Marketing Manager and want to be part of a successful friendly, family business who will value your skills and experience, then this may be just what you are looking for…
Digital Marketing Manager
Billingshurst, West Sussex
£30,000 - £35,000
BPH Attachments is a leading supplier of excavator attachments. With depots in the South and the Midlands, we cover the whole of the UK and offer next day delivery for in stock products.
We are made up of a team of people with a wide range of skills, from those who have a comprehensive knowledge of the construction industry, to highly-trained engineers who have extensive experience of repairing and servicing excavator attachments.
We have a friendly family culture and we’re easy to do business with. Ever since the company was founded in the 1970s, our core values of offering quality products, being extremely reliable, having a quick delivery system, and being customer focused have remained with us.
About the job
You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy/planning and communications activity including brand management, events, e-shots, website maintenance, social media, marketing collateral, PR and internal communications. This is a standalone marketing role in a busy sales department.
* Day to day management of all marketing and communications activity
* To implement the marketing strategy
* Develop and initiate education material and processes to sales and dealer network
* Social media management – creating creative and engaging content
* Google My Business
* Google Ads campaign
* Web page optimization
* Shopify – web shop management and promotion
* Maintaining and managing website (using the CMS) and other online content
* Drive traffic online using SEO and web-related campaigns
* New product launch campaigns (inc. social media, PR, sales collateral development)
* Assisting with the creation of sales literature and presentations (generic & bespoke)
* Arranging promotional events
* Brand management
* Assisting Sales Director in writing reports and analyzing data
* Budget management
* External supplier management
* Must have previous experience in a B2B marketing role
* Experience of digital marketing inc. knowledge of SEO
* Creative flair
* Highly motivated and organized
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional, personable and committed
* At least 3+ years’ experience in marketing
* Marketing qualification preferred
How to apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Digital Marketing Manager job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK