Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Technical end-to-end design for stories by collaborating with business analyst/product owner, technical architect, and clients
· Implement stories end-to-end, which includes Frontend, Backends for Frontend (BFF), Caching and also service orchestration in some cases) using best engineering practices like test driven development, SOLID principles and consideration of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, security or cloud readiness (as applicable) at story level
· Automated testing at unit, module and integration level as needed using tools relevant for platform (e.g. Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Webdriver.io etc.)
· Focus on quality by implementing best practices like logging, calling out technical debt, meeting KPIs using code quality tools like SonarQube, ESLint (customize and sync with Sonar), Stylelint/Sasslint and so on.
· Hands-on with automating redundant work, like common component structure, both in terms of scaffolding as well as using the right design patterns / creating abstractions.
· Mentor junior engineers in helping review code, guiding on technical decisions
· Hands-on with devops pipeline and able to tweak/change build/deployment pipeline as needed in context of a module (e.g. Jenkins / Travis / Now.sh / Gitlab)