Service Desk Analyst
Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Duties and Responsibilities.
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management.
* Handle customer's incidents and request in a professional and courteous manner, over the phone, emails, or Service desk portal.
* To take ownership of user problems, be proactive when dealing with user issues with a methodical approach.
* Ensure all faults are progressed and resolved or escalated within the company's SLA, internally or externally
* Maintain a knowledge base of any software or hardware problems detected
* Support users in the use of hardware equipment by providing necessary advice
* To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member (escalate)
* To arrange for external 3rd party technical support where problems cannot be resolved
* Create and update documents accordingly to companies policies.
* Report into a support team leader
* A logical approach to problem-solving
* Dedicated account management
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11.1 - £12.7 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual
£22k - £23.5k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£11 - £13.5 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual