Posted on May 5, 2021 by CV-Library
Salary Details: Per Annum. Van provided if required after trial period
Agricultural Engineer Required:-
To maintain the farms fleet of machinery and vehicles so that all operate efficiently in line with H&S and legislative requirements
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of vehicles and machinery on the farm, meeting all legislative and H & S requirements
• Responsible for ensuring safe working conditions and practices within the workshop.
• Responsible for ensuring that all equipment within the workshop is safe and meets legislative requirements
• Responsible for purchasing of spare parts and consumables
• Ensure that work in undertaken in a safe manner and follow company Health & Safety procedures in this respect.
• Ensure that all machinery and vehicles used on the farm are properly maintained and meet Health & Safety and legal requirements, liaising with external dealers/suppliers as required.
• Ensure that the workshop is operated in a safe and tidy manner.
• To work with permanent & seasonal staff to ensure that all machinery is maintained and operated in a safe manner.
• Liaising with the Production Manager to ensure that, on a daily basis, required machinery is available for use and to prioritise work accordingly.
• Ensure that maintenance schedules are in place and maintained for all machinery
• To record all maintenance and repairs by machine in an electronic farm management system
• Purchasing of spare parts and consumables as required
• To manage and record spare parts stocks in an electronic farm management system
• Be part of the H&S team and attend H&S meetings where required.
• To conduct themselves in a professional manner that reflects the professional image of the business both on and off site.
• Any other tasks as required for the efficient running of the company e.g. tractor driving
Salary £30000 to £35000 dependant upon experience.
From March to November hours will increase to 50-60 hours per week sometimes but infrequently
Maintaining the Farms Machinery and Vehicles Efficiently
Responsible for safe working conditions
Ensuring the Workshop is operated in a safe and tidy manner
Any other tasks as required for the efficient running of the company e.g. tractor driving
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual