Senior BI Developer (Remote)
Posted on May 5, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our Fortune 100 client is looking for a Sr BI Developer to work on a project which entials working with customers to developer and refine Power BI dashboards that are hosted in the Azure cloud environment. Additionally, this resource will help with the weekly SSIS/ETL and performance enhancements to existing stored procedures, as well as be a part of a larger team of developers helping out with other projects as time permits. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Come join an industry leader with a large, cutting edge IT shop and great work culture. Apply today.
Power BI - The ability to easily create reporting that will visually guide end users to the questions they are looking to answer. There will be a strong emphasis here on the performance of DAX formulas to increase the performance of the existing dashboard as well as the development of several new dashboards in the queue.
SQL - The ability to create or add to existing stored procedures and troubleshoot any unforeseen issues.
Data Extraction/Manipulation ETL experience moving a variety of data, in various formats, from different source systems into single uniform location.
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities (ie time management and organizational skills).
SQL - Recognize efficiency opportunities via the use of indexes, dynamic SQL, incremental loading, etc.
SSIS - The ability to create or add to existing SSIS packages and troubleshoot any unforeseen issues.
C#/.NET - The ability to created basic user interfaces for collecting and/or updating information necessary to maintain tools whose parameters change over time.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time