Design Thinking/Innovation Enablement Lead
Posted on May 5, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct F500 client in a Northeast suburb of Cleveland, OH is hiring for a remote Design Thinking/Innovation Enablement Lead with experience designing, advancing, and facilitating strategic planning and workshops of all kinds, including crowdsourcing, ideation, collaboration, to drive human-centered innovation throughout this major corporation. Candidates must be able to interface effectively with employees at all levels - from senior executives conceptualizing strategic roadmaps to employees in the weeds serving customers. This position includes user research/design capabilities.
This position sits within an Innovation Services group responsible for evangelizing human-centered design. This is a 12 month contract with likely extensions.
Come join an industry leader with a large IT organization and great work culture - and the opportunity to drive meaningful innovation centering the user experience. Apply today!
- Support the innovation pipeline and engage business leaders by coordinating innovation events and workshops that spur new thinking
- Conduct research to explore and evaluate desired experiences, analyze research data, and present findings
- Design and facilitate on-line crowdsourcing, ideation and collaboration workshops
- Lead strategic planning workshops
- Creating customer journey maps, wireframes and low fidelity prototypes
- Promote innovation opportunities to business partners
- Scan external sources to explore new ways of doing things
- Experimenting with new tools, techniques and technologies
- Self-Driven and thought leader
- Facilitation, collaboration and consensus-building skills, with experience in presenting to cross-functional terms and Senior/Executive leaders.
- Qualification in and/or significant experience using human-centered design research methodologies to deliver innovative outcomes.
- Demonstrates a strategic mindset by recognizing the right problem to solve and breaking down complex problems into clear and achievable components.
- Knowledge of emerging user research approaches, tools, and ways to present findings
- Experience building strategic plans
- Inquisitive and curious with a passion to learn
- Experience leveraging Luma, Google Sprint and similar frameworks
- Experience with remote collaboration facilitation using Mural, Miro or other advanced whiteboarding tools
- Experience with communicating visually using Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision, UXPin, Figma or other prototyping tools
- Diversity in skill set and personal interests
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time