Learning Design Support Officers
Posted on May 5, 2021 by Brookwood
Learning Design Support Officer - HR, Learning and Development - Fully Remote - Outside IR35
We are currently supporting a global consultancy, on a large-scale programme.
We are seeking those with previous experience working within professional services or large-scale programmes.
The day rate is Outside IR35 and will be negotiated based on experience.
This is contract is initially for around 2 months, and the client has confirmed for expected extensions due to the programme.
- To design appropriate learning resources and materials to support blended and on-line learning experiences.
- To work with subject experts on creating, writing and copy-editing programme materials and related documents for online delivery and support.
- To advise on the accessibility and inclusivity of programme resources.
- To advise on online learning innovation in teaching methods and assessment. about issues related to online resources and support.
- To promote innovation in the use of online resources to benefit learning, teaching, research and enterprise activities.
- To keep up to date with and act upon research based practice in online learning environments.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.