Posted on May 5, 2021 by ERSG
Auto CAD, experience with Electrical adjustments. Worked with Industrial design, ie Industrial installation like factories, production plants, FPSO ect.
needs to have experience with CAD, CElectrical, must
4 month contract, start ASAP
During Covid can work remotely
- You identify all the electrical consumers and establish electrical power balances and heat dissipation balances.
- You participate in the development of electrical supply architectures for devices or electrical networks.
- You produce the electrical documents (definition of the various operating modes and management of transient modes, plans and calculation notes) for low-voltage installations, in consultation with specialist engineers and based on the specification of the structure and the rules of career.
- You assist the assembly teams during construction.
- You assist the Test teams during the commissioning of the installations under your responsibility
- You may be required to follow the work of subcontractors in studies
Training BAC + 2/3 in electrical/electronic engineering, you have a first significant experience in design office. Field knowledge in installation and commissioning would be a plus.
You master one or more electrical installation sizing software (Caneco/ETAP ...)
Your knowledge of CAD on Microstation or Autocad is desirable
You have a good command of office tools (Word, Excel)
Your ability to work in team, your rigor come to join your curious and innovative spirit.
You are fluent in English.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.