File Services Operations Engineer
Posted on May 5, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
File Services Operations Engineer | Long Term Project | Financial enterprise
The File Services Operations Engineer has the responsibility to maintain and build one or more complex system environments to provide a stable and secure level of service for the business. The position is within the File Services Team of the Base Workplace & Applications Core Department. It is a global team that provides solutions and 2/3rd line support, working with regional service delivery teams.
* Overall Design and Management of the File and Print (Clustered) Servers.
* Manage the Global DFS structure within company
* Data management activities (data migration, data governance)
* Scripting and automation activities
* Define standard operating procedures for regional operational teams
* Functional design of the Backup and Restore Strategy.
* Design of the Quota Strategy.
* Resolving 2/3rd line issues relating File services.
* Scaling-out and Scaling-up the File & Print environment.
* Create (re-certification) reports and audit templates.
*Knowledge of Windows server environments.
* Knowledge and experience of Scripting (PowerShell)
* Knowledge of DFS-N and DFS-R
* Preferable knowledge of Varonis DatAdvantage (Data governance)
* Positive attitude - eager to learn and take on activities
* Fluent in English language, Dutch is a plus
* Experience in process optimisation and automation.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)