Junior Project Manager (Biopharma)
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Junior Project Manager (100% Biopharma)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Junior Project Manager with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Support the CAPEX PM and director on various projects
- Handle project share point and responsible for many administrative tasks, such as meeting protocols, spokesperson for internal and external stakeholders, organize workshops, support the team
- Bachelor or higher degree, preferable in project management or engineering
- At least 2 years of project management and engineering experience
- Pharma/similar industry preferred
- GMP knowledge preferred
- IT savvy
- English AND German fluency!
- Soft skills: motivated, organizational skills, team player
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang. Due to the immense amount of applicants, I will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.