Senior Software Engineer
Posted on May 4, 2021 by TEKsystems
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development - Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- 5 years of experience as a software engineer with Hands on experience in agile teams.
- Highly skilled in C#; .NET Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks (EXTREM)
- Fluent in Object Oriented languages and in creating JSON/XML (or similar) based configurations
- Bachelor's/Master degree in computer Science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming.
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available/SCRUM).
- Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA).
- Knowhow with large-scale data management.
- An active participant in Software Communities.
- Experience in testing in IVD
- Fluent in German
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Zied Laouirine at (see below)
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.