Project Manager - Pharma
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Project Manager - pharma
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for a Project Manager to join one of their clients based in Zurich for a temporary 12 months engagement.
You will be empowered to be a core member of the European Leadership Team and will work with a multitude of stakeholders across nine manufacturing sites in the European network. The incumbent will manage a complex portfolio of strategic projects, engaging directly with project teams at the sites to realize results and build capability. The incumbent will bring best-practice and work on the strategic development of the Europe business.
- Bachelor degree in business or life sciences, MBA preferred
- 5 years of experience as a project manager, preferably within Life Sciences/pharmaceuticals sector
- Experience in successfully managing strategic projects in the area of technical operations, productivity, transformation and business development
- Prior experience partnering with senior leadership teams at head office and preferred also at manufacturing plant level
- Proven success in delivering on small to mid-size projects
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to drive project execution through local project teams
- High aptitude in working cross-culturally and cross-functionally
- "Hands-on" approach and strong drive for results
- Strong communication and listening skills, being able to flex the communication style to match audience
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence people at all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English
Duration: 12 months contract (renewable)
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for a Swiss fast-growing company.