Senior .NET Engineer (Contract)
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Harvey Nash Group
€400 - €450 Daily
- 8-13 years of strong knowledge of T-SQL (MS SQL server) and C#/.NET
- Experience in REACTjs, Kafka, RabbitMQ and Openshift Linux build (Kubernetes & Docker)
- Understanding of modern development techniques: automated testing, agile, continuous integration
- Desirable knowledge: C/C++, F#
- Desirable business knowledge: Securities & Custody, SWIFT 15022/20022
- Desirable knowledge of Git & JIRA.
- Able to work with Production Support when required
- Custody/Financial services domain experience
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and problem-solving experience for implementation, debugging and testing.
- Write excellent-quality code based on functional requirements, while meeting agile implementation deadlines.
- Contribute to concept models, design and system architectures.
- Build, deploy, and test application components in a development environment during the implementation phase working with all layers of the application stack.
- Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
Component Design/Coding/Unit Testing/Debugging
EU Passport OR Stamp 4 required