Business Analyst (UAT)
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Business Analyst (UAT) - Dublin, Ireland - 6 months
Responsibility for being point of contact for Business Operations requests and escalations. Oversees troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem resolution of systems, infrastructure and InfoSec.
Contributes to the analysis efforts for business case development, including resource estimates, prioritization and categorization. Analyzes opportunity requests, drives requirement discovery workshops, defining and documenting of current and future state process flows and user requirements.
Participates in design reviews, test case definition, and UAT. Responsibilities also include supporting Capability Manager (Business Engagement Lead) activities.
IT Business Operations
- Serves as a single point of contact for Business Operations escalations
- Provides documentation, root cause analysis reports of all incidents to prevent incidents from recurring or minimize impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Responsible for evaluating business impact for downtime/system maintenance requests with IT and business teams
- Executes analysis for opportunity requests
- Drives analysis efforts for initial business case, resource ROM, prioritization, and categorization
- Contributes to resource level of effort, vendor readiness, contract readiness, GxP/SOX assessment
- Drives business/user requirements gathering sessions
- Documents process flows for current state and future state
- Documents/maintains user requirements/use cases
- Provides user requirements to development team for functional requirements definition
- Participates in design reviews
- Lead UAT testing efforts and ensure UAT issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.