Transition Lead - Spanish speaking
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Stanton House
A global manufacturing business are looking for a Spanish speaking Transition Lead to support the transitioning of finance activities (AP/AR/GL) over to a newly formed GBS.
There are 8 Spanish speaking countries in total that will need to completed.
To successfully deliver this, you must have:
- Experience leading the specific transition of finance activities as above, exposure to other areas being transitioned such as IT etc are beneficial.
- Delivered on a global scale for a large multinational, this business turn over £5bn+.
- As well as a GBS being built, there are multiple system implementations going on concurrently so a diverse background is desired.
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, CA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Worked closely with LATAM countries, this will be the focus of the transitions.
Please only apply for this role if you are fluent in Spanish.