Posted on May 4, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Finance Enterprise | Long Term Opportunity | International
Are you an experienced Perfomance Engineer looking for a new challenge? I have the right opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a brillant Performance Engineer to join their internation team and support them on the mission of: bring performance awareness, set requirements, set up tests and strategies to assure and manage stability and performance from development to production.
- Setting up, executing and analysing all kinds of performance tests and analyses
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Software Development using Java
- You will also propose improvement proposals
- Scripting and Testing
- Automating performance tests and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in IT or engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience in performance testing and engineering
- Good knowledge of software development and programming techniques and environments.
- Strong experience in application development and profiling from a performance perspective.
- Preferably proven experience with automation pipelines.
- Expertise in Scripting and load testing with HP LoadRunner and JMeter
- Expertise in performance analysis tools like HP Sitescope, WireShark and/or Dynatrace
- Experience with performance tuning (profiling) and/or monitoring with tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, and/or Grafana
- Knowledge of Front End performance testing in the browser and mobile
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, C/C++, HTML
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Jessica Borlini.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€350 - €375 Daily
€375 - €400 Daily