Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Strand Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Sales Executives to join our expanding client. Due to continued growth our client is seeking to appoint dedicated and professional Sales Executive to their team with the opportunity to progress in to a Field Sales role within 6 months.
As Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to promote a well-established and renowned business in their industry working on both warm and cold leads, building relationships for long term business partnerships.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to get ahead in B2B sales with the opportunity for long term success, career opportunities and a bonus scheme to match.
* Proactively making outbound calls – from warm and cold leads
* Developing new business relationships
* Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships
* Working to achieve both individual and team targets
* Updating and maintaining the internal system
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Sales experience with a good track record (preferred)
* Natural charisma– warm personality that can help build professional relationships
* Resilience – the ability to move on with the next call and remain upbeat
* Organisation – planning schedules, setting priorities, coordinating with other members of a sales team and multi-tasking
* Naturally positive – new business sales executives need to be good at dealing with stress and it helps if they are naturally positive people who enjoy engaging with others. Succeeding in sales requires hard work and dedication but the rewards can be exceptionally high.
* Excellent written, verbal communication skills
* Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to workload
* UK driving license
* Competitive salary (circa £20,000 basic)
* Excellent earning potential through the commission structure with uncapped OTE and HIGH earning potential. (Circa £40,000pa)
* Long term career prospects
* Parking onsite
* Progression opportunities within the business
If this sounds like the right role for your career apply today by submitting your CV via this website or contact Emma Easton at Strand Recruitment to discuss further