Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
VD Recruitment has partnered with a digital search company which has recently launched a pioneering review platform for the Education sector in UK is seeking to appoint a dynamic Sales Executive.
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company we offer significant opportunities for long-term career development. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected group of business, develop their skills and progress.
Hours of Work – 35 Hours / week 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Location – Uxbridge UB8
There is an attractive package on offer here too for the Sales Executive, including:
Base Salary between £12 – £14 / hour + Excellent Commission Structure
* Travel Allowance between sites
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
* Health care benefits including optical, dental, chiropody and therapy (physio and osteo)
* Free 24 hours counseling and advice line on wide range of issues
The Role – Sales Executive
* To be considered for this role you will need some experience of 3-5 Yrs in Sales –Preferably in the Education sector.
* Leading a small team of 4-6 Sales Executives, delegating tasks and ensuring targets are achieved.
* Fostering strong client relationships
* Building partnerships with leading Companies and Directors in the Education Sector
* Promote the Platform to private nurseries & private schools across UK
* Your team will be tasked with making outbound calls, qualifying leads and creating opportunities within UK with the outcome of booking and attending meetings at education centres like private nurseries and schools, eventually converting them to a successful client as a paid listing on the platform.
* You would need to be pro-active and creative.
* Keeping up to date with industry trends and relevant news.
Key Skills and Experience required for the Sales Executive
* 3-5 years experience in a similar Senior Sales Role.
* Early Years or Education Sector experience
* Highly motivated and can demonstrate ambition with the desire to succeed
* Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
* Experience in developing & maintaining sales strategies
* Good interpersonal and networking skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
* Great organisation and planning skills
If you have the relevant experience and looking for a new challenge and progress, please send us your cv ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£15k - £70k Annual