Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Lioness Recruitment – Careers handled with care. Feel like a new challenge within a large social enterprise embarking on a series of exciting change programmes across the business? They’re looking for somebody with business analysis and testing skills to join the team to implement new technologies. This is a 12 month fixed term salaried role and will include some remote working.
Your main responsibility as Business Analyst will be to define the ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ requirements, map business focussed requirements into technical requirements for a range of digital focussed projects and provide documentation accordingly and working alongside the development team in relation to building and writing test scripts and performing user acceptance testing.
* Commercial experience working as a Business Analyst within busy, large scale IT or digital environments
* Working with key business stakeholders and turning business requirements into technical IT requirements
* Demonstrable experience of website or online portal projects
* Proven UAT testing
* Building complex test scripts
* Experience working in a social housing or local government
* Managing small projects as Project Manager is desirable, but not essential for this role along with Dynamics 365 experience
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities