Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Bromley by Bow Health is a pioneering General Practice organisation working in the East End of London.
We want to appoint a Chief Executive to help us achieve our ambition to deliver a radical model of next generation general practice.
You’ll see that we are no ordinary GP practice and we have a long relationship with the Bromley by Bow Centre, an innovative and award winning charity. We run three surgeries. Bromley by Bow, XX Place and St Andrews between them serving over 30,000 patients.
You will have a strong team working with you. The Partners are a dynamic, ambitious and creative group and many of them have local, regional and national leadership roles. The Senior Management Team will work with you to model a collegial approach to leadership and together you will work with colleagues in the Bromley by Bow charity to drive greater integration and further the broad based and community focussed model of health and wellbeing.
Chief Executive Responsibilities:
• Provide senior leadership and management across and beyond the organisation.
• Lead on business development.
• Lead on development of governance and culture and drive change .
• Build on the ambition of Bromley by Bow Health to become an exemplar of next generation general practice, leading, developing and accelerating a comprehensive programme of transformation.
• Ensure that all areas of care, delivery of targets, operations, finance, innovation, work within our populations and development of the business are uniformly excellent, putting in place systems of support and accountability to ensure this is achieved.
• Be highly knowledgeable about key policy developments in all areas affecting health and wellbeing.
• Develop Partnership strategy; formulate objectives and research and develop ideas for future development.
• Build productive relationships with commissioners and key stakeholders at the local, Network and integrated system level.
• Produce and maintain a business and finance development plan which articulates the ambition and tactical position of the organisation in regards to growing and sustaining the business.
• Build on and develop the framework in which the culture of the organisation can develop.
• Provide strategic leadership for organisational development and higher level human resources functions.
Chief Executive Requirements:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, or ability to demonstrate aptitudes and attitudes at this level.
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
• Leadership skills.
• Strategic and business planning.
• Proactive innovative thinking and planning
• Superb communicator (verbal and written).
• Financial and business planning.
• Ability to prepare business cases and represent the practice.
• Experience of Change management
• Good networker.
• Relevant HR, management, or finance qualification.
• Experience of working in a general practice, healthcare or social services environment (an advantage but not essential).
• Experience of working with a partnership or small business/social business management.
About Bromley by Bow Health:
Bromley by Bow Health is an innovative group of GP practices based in Tower Hamlets in East London. We work in close partnership with the Bromley by Bow Centre. We have over 30 years of experience in working with and learning from deprived and diverse communities. We want to build on this work and develop the conditions for community based health and wellbeing focussed on creating healthy, connected, communities together
Location: East End of London
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 1st June
Interviews: w/c 7th June
You may have experience of the following: Chief Executive Officer, CEO, Operations Director, Commercial Director, Commercial Manager, Senior Service Delivery Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not For Profit, Healthcare, General Practice, Medical Practice, etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £75k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£34k - £34k Annual
£25 - £28 Hourly
£53.6k - £53.6k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£27.6k - £27.6k Annual