Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Up to £28,940 per annum DOE (equates to NHS Band 5) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
A leading hospital in the Camden area currently has a full-time vacancy for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join their Pharmacy Department. You will contribute to the accurate and efficient pharmacy service to the wards and dispensary, deputising for the Dispensary Manager and liaise with wards and other departments regarding stock and orders.
What the hospital is offering for this Pharmacy Technician position:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis on days
• A competitive annual salary of up to £28,940 dependant on experience
• Generous unsociable hours enhancements
• Continuation of existing NHS pension
• Contributory pension schemes
• Private healthcare cover
• 27 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Childcare vouchers
Applicants for this Pharmacy Technician position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Science and have unrestricted GPhC registration
• Demonstrable post-registration experience working as a Pharmacy Technician in a hospital setting
• Evidence of ongoing professional development
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focused
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17 - £23 Hourly
£15 - £16.5 Hourly
£30k - £33k Annual
£19 - £19 Hourly
£21.9k - £30.6k Annual
£20 - £25 Hourly
£12 - £16 Hourly
£27 - £30 Hourly
£30k - £36k Annual
£20 - £20 Hourly