Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
An experienced Management Accountant is required for an immediate start with an established engineering business in Walsall. The role will involve day to day management of the financial operations for multiple contracts across the business and its multiple sites.
You will play a key part in the combined finance team and support the business as it grows and transitions to new systems.
The role will be an initial 4 month contract, and the rate available is Inside IR35.
- To manage/compile/analyse and report all costs and revenues in respect of projects within the month end deadlines
- Ensure the integrity of the business unit P & L accounts including any balance sheet adjustments by way of project cost scrutiny, planning to ensure all costs are allocated correctly, timely within the system parameters.
- Manage the process of budgeting & forecasting, including all additional BIG information requirements for all work streams/projects
- Be the main point of contact for financial queries from customers/suppliers
- Competence in full contract accounting from both a balance sheet and P & L perspective
- Experience of working within a Commercial environment
- Qualified within a professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £32k Annual
£22 - £23 Hourly