Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Square Peg Associates are looking for a full or part time Accounts Assistant or Bookkeeper to join the team in a busy Accountancy Practice based in the heart of Burnley. The office offers a professional and sociable working environment with a great client base.
Working with a diverse portfolio of clients from local start ups, SME's and multi nationals, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
* Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts
* VAT return preparation
* Resolution of client queries
* General Ledger and Bookkeeping duties
This is an interesting and varied role which would suit a candidate looking to further develop and progress their accounting skills or alternatively work on a part time basis with flexible working conditions. You should have the following attributes:
* AAT studier / qualified or hands-on accounts experience within an accountancy practice
* Relevant and current experience in bookkeeping
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong systems skills to include Sage computerised accounting software and/or the use of Xero or a cloud based system would be an advantage, though full training will be given
* A strong team player
The client offers a good holiday package, pension and healthcare. Flexible working hours, free parking and a motivated and friendly team to work with.
Please apply to Jennifer Jones at Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration