Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accountant for a growing accountancy firm on the outskirts of Liverpool. They have this long-term opportunity available due to expansion and are now looking for an Accountant with experience within an accountancy firm to join the team.
The Accountant position would involve you dealing with the preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts, the preparation and submission of VAT, corporation Tax and Tax returns as well as reviewing payroll prepared by colleagues for clients.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistant or Accountant to get into a growing accountancy practice and expand their knowledge whilst aiming for progression, in a new and challenging role.
* Keep up to date on legislation and review paperwork
* Preparing of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts (Including management accounts)
* Preparing and submitting vat returns, corporation tax and self-assessment tax returns
* Liaising with the HMRC
* Liaising with clients daily as a main point of contact
* Assisting with payroll
* Completing year-end accounts duties
* Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
* Must have a full UK drivers’ license
* An AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification would be beneficial
* Salary £18,000 – £27,000 (Competitive)
* Hours 35 Hours per week + overtime available
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
* Benefits Training, incentives and company parking
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact me.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual