Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
My client, a leading Manufacturer are currently recruiting for a Finance Payroll Assistant in Hitchin, to provide assistance and relevant Financial, Payroll and Administrative support to an existing Finance team.
Experience isn't necessary, however relevant A-Levels or Degree in Business Studies, Economics or Maths will be desirable.
A SAGE Payroll qualification and AAT Level 1/2 is preferred, but not essential, as is working within a customer service/sales position and/or working within a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate should also hold a grade A-C at GCSE level or equivalent in both English and Mathematics.
You role will involve -
· Responsible for the day to day transactional support within the finance team, ensuring all transactions are completed and up to date, queries from both internal and external customers dealt with and reconciliations complete.
· Accounts Receivable Transactions - Customer receipts; Customer queries; Debtor Control A/c reconciliations.
· Bank & Cash Transactions - including accurate entry and reconciliation of all transactions across all bank accounts;
· Accounts Payable Transactions - Preparing invoices for entry; Invoice entry; Supplier queries; Statement/Creditor Control A/c reconciliations.
· Support the payroll process: liaising with HR; accurate data entry; bank payments;
· Support the production of Monthly Management Accounts and Year End process including Annual Audit as required.
· Undertake any other tasks as requested by Finance Manager, or Head of Financial Operations within limits of capability and training. Including General office duties in relation to the role, filing, archiving etc
· As a customer focussed organisation all employees are expected to acquire basic product knowledge and take responsibility for providing effective front-line customer support by answering telephone calls when required and building strong customer relations through resolution of customer queries in a timely fashion.
Please apply online or contact Tom at Interaction Recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £18k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£30k - £33k Annual
£24k - £27k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£11 - £11.5 Hourly
£20k - £28k Annual