Release Train Engineer/Advanced Scrum Master
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for a Release Train Engineer/Advanced Scrum Master.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for 6 months assignment with a possible extension. The expected starting time is June 2021.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your expertise and contribution to the delivery of a complex project, then you should consider this role.
- Manage and optimise the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanban's, boards, trackers
- Facilitate Operational Value Mapping and ART identification workshops
- Run PI planning exercise and organise teams around value delivery
- Organise, manage, and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies
- Work together with the Product Owner/Product Manager to keep the product backlog in good shape
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology
- Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
- Strong experience in project management
- Experience in the management of complex technical projects (implementing Scaled Agile)
- Proven experience with managing senior stakeholders and coaching senior leaders on Lean-Agile Principles
- Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product manager, scrum master, development team and the wider organisation.
- Ideally - Safe 5.0 certification
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.