Senior Software Configuration Manager
Posted on May 4, 2021 by ITech Consult
Senior Software Configuration Manager - C#/.Net Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core, JSON/XML, English/German
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Senior Software Configuration Manager.
The mission of the RMD Calculations Team is to help the customer getting from raw data to the right results. This requires close collaboration with the domain specialists of the projects.
Furthermore, we are establishing a sustainable and generic calculation framework that is to be used within Roche.
The Calculations Team provides:
* Participation in technical requirement definition
* Specification and development of project-specific Calculation Solutions
* Integration calculation framework within the projects and devices
* Maintenance and support
* Support for verification and validation by providing the required documentation for all the projects
* Responsible for the timelines/scope (agreed with the consumer projects)
Areas of responsibility:
* Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development - Best Practices (Clean Code).
* Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
* Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
* Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
* Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
* Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
* Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
* Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
Professional and technical requirements:
* 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience preferably IVD sector working in agile teams
* Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies/C#/.Net Framework/.NET Standard/.NET Core
* Experienced in automated testing/and mocking frameworks
* Fluent in object-oriented languages and in creating JSON/XML (or similar) based configurations
* Bachelor's degree/Master Degree in Computer Science
* Fluent in English necessary/German beneficial
Nice to Have:
Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme Programming.
* Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available/SCRUM).
* Experience working in regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA).
* Knowhow with large-scale data management.
* An active participant in Software Communities.
Reference no: 920274 AD
Role: Senior Software Configuration Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 31.12.2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.