Posted on May 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Scientific education such as a BSc or a College of Applied Science Diploma
- 3+ years of experience as a Scientist in manufacturing under GMP
- Expertise in safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Profound scientific and technical knowledge in areas of collaboration such as galenics, formulation at lab, pilot and production
- Proficiency in working with laboratory and technical tools as well as adequate knowledge of relevant software
- Strong communication, presentation and scientific writing skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German or French is an advantage
- Developing formulations of capsules, film coated tablets or sachets
- Manufacturing clinical supplies under a GMP environment and developing manufacturing processes including scale-up
- Planning and performing scientific experiments or pilot plant processes under minimal guidance and contributing to the interpretation and report results
- Organising, executing and documenting scientific experiments and plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members while ensuring reproducibility of experiments and results
- Pursuing coaching and support from Project Leaders, Scientific Experts and other team members
- Adhering to the company's quality, ethical, health, safety, environment (HSE) and information security (ISEC) standards as well as quantity and timelines for all assigned tasks
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.