Posted on May 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant
Are you a M&E Consultant with at least 8 years relevant experience in project management, strategy development, monitoring & evaluation planning and coordination? And are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Consultant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Manage streamlining and systematization of internal reporting, monitoring, and learning, with an objective to improve the use of programmatic insights and results enabling further learning and best practices. (45%).
- Manage definition and operationalization of improvement opportunities, routine progress reporting and accountability (45%).
- Support reporting and implementation of DATA-SI workplan (10%)
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- Over 10 years of professional and practical experience, including working in international organizations and in multicultural settings;
- 8 years relevant experience in project management, strategy development, monitoring & evaluation planning and coordination.
- Strong project management skills, notably in developing strategy, design and planning;
- Excellent process management
- Excellent written and oral English and a good working knowledge of French is required.
If you are a dynamic and motivated M&E Consultant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.