Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 0WN
Salary: Up to £53K + Excellent Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are HUBER+SUHNER, a global player based in Switzerland and we are now recruiting.
We develop and manufacture components and system solutions for the electrical and optical transfer of data and energy.
Through connectivity solutions in three key technologies of radio frequency, fibre optics and low frequency, the company serves three markets: communications, transportation and industrial.
We are now recruiting for a Management Accountant to work closely with the Financial Controller and the Accounts Assistant, focussing on the day-to-day input and maintenance of the management accounting system in SAP ERP environment.
In addition to this, as our Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
* Ownership of the management accounting system in SAP.
* Keeping ledgers up to date and ensuring all balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations are complete on a monthly basis.
* Monitoring bank balances daily (4 currencies) and producing weekly cash flow forecasts
* Perform the assigned month-end closing tasks adhering to the strict & tight timelines;
* Processing VAT returns and Intrastat returns as applicable for UK and Poland
* Liaise with internal and external auditors
* Preparing year end management accounts for audit
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
* A CIMA, ACCA or CA qualification with at least 3 years of Post Qualification experience.
* Experience in stock accounting and working with multiple currencies.
* Working to tight deadlines, particularly at month end.
* A determination and to get stuck in with our busy but compact team.
* A calm and positive approach to the pressures of working in a busy finance department.
About HUBER+SUHNER Polatis:
Based in a prime location on the Cambridge Science Park, HUBER+SUHNER Polatis is the world leader in the design and manufacture of energy-efficient, all-optical switching solutions that connect optical fibers directly to make networks more flexible, agile and reliable.
We offer a range of optical switching solutions which are used in a number of different markets including cyber surveillance, government systems, telecommunications, data centre networks and oil and gas instrumentation.
Founded in 2005 as a result of the merger of leading optical technology companies from Massachusetts and the UK, the company is now part of the HUBER+SUHNER group Fiber Optics Division.
We offer a friendly and informal work environment in a prime location on the Cambridge Science Park, a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, plus a range of benefits including private health care, a generous non-contributory pension scheme, health shield cash plan, and cycle to work scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£26k - £28k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly