Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Successful business situated in Great Yarmouth is looking to appoint a management accountant. This is a hands-on and key role within finance supporting senior management to continue the growth of the organisation.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
* Preparation and review of monthly management accounts including budgets and forecasts.
* Financial analysis and customer profitability analysis.
* Preparation of weekly/monthly KPI reporting and cash flow information.
* Help to improve systems and processes/reporting to improve the overall process and financial KPI information.
* Work closely with Operations, providing financial information to deliver business improvements.
* Supervision of one staff member.
You will be a part or fully qualified accountant with considerable management accounts experience. Excellent customer relationship management with the ability to influence and negotiate. Strong interpersonal skills with a professional approach to the leadership and management of people. Very good benefits on offer including 25 days holiday, study support, pension and discounted gym membership