Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
This is an exciting role working on new designs of electronic products. Our client is a growing company working within a strong global market. We are seeking an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to work on their next generation of industrial products and play a key role in their 5 year product development plan. Ideal candidates will possess significant research and development experience together with excellent, 'hands-on', electronics design skills. Applications are welcomed from candidates with industrial or academic R&D experience. You will possess a good degree in Electronics or similar, a postgraduate qualification (PhD or Masters') would be beneficial.
Skills sought will include:
- Analogue and Digital electronics design skills
- Experience in Power electronics and High Voltage electronics beneficial but not essential
- good 'hands-on' electronics design including PCB design and some prototype build skills
- software development in C, Matlab, Simulink beneficial
- ability to identify and select electronic components
Ideal candidates will have a genuine interest in electronic product design, including DFM, and are likely to have designed their own products, outside of work, for commercial or hobbyist purposes.
For more information please apply with CV or contact Jim Lander at Rednal Recruitment Ltd
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual