Posted on May 4, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you looking for a new role in the accounting/ finance industry?
We are on the hunt for a Bookkeeper to join a major supplier and processor of Stainless Steel in their Newport office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business who are actively seeking to expand in the UK. The role is open to both Assistant Financial controller or experienced Bookkeeper with a willingness to assist in some administration work.
* Reporting to the UK General manager, supporting the accounting, financial reporting, and finance support.
* Support the management and statutory reporting process.
* Ensuring compliance and integrity of procedures, controls, and balance sheet reconciliations.
* Meeting monthly management and annual statutory reporting is accurate and delivered in line with deadlines.
* Support the review of month end close process.
* Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed with risk / opportunities identified.
* Support the annual budget and quarterly reforecasting processes.
* Data Analysis and reporting monthly result package to the HQ in France.
* Aiding in daily Administrative roles including delivery notes and invoicing.
* Booking Material into Stock.
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
* Part qualified in either ACCA / CIMA would be highly desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A self-motivated, organized person who can prioritize their workload in order to work to deadlines.
* Confidentiality, accuracy, and attention to detail is paramount.
* Relevant experience in Accountancy, Finance, and administration
* Confidence communicating at all levels including Director level.
* Strong Excel skills required (VLOOKUP’s & Pivot Tables)
* Most of our software systems are bespoke so training will be provided. This could involve some training from time to time at our head office in Lyon, France.
A flexible approach to support small team and growing global brand is required