Client Services Representative II
Posted on May 4, 2021 by CO-OP Financial Services
Clive, IA 50325
Req No. 2
Category Business/Client Support
We are seeking a talented Client Services Representative II to provide the highest quality customer care to CO-OP Financial Services credit unions, the National Relationship Management team and other internal clients by providing timely problem resolution in order to assist with managing and retaining existing client relationships while managing special projects as assigned.
- This position is temporarily-remote. That means that this position is currently remote due to COVID. However, once we transition back into the office, the manager would prefer for this person to work in the physical office.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by treating each caller with respect, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Troubleshoot, research, and resolve Credit Union reported issues including telecom; ATM balancing; GL balancing application/software, and cardholder transactions by utilizing various data bases.
- Give highest priority, over all other projects and internal tasks, to customer calls and requests.
- Enter and maintain accurate call tickets for all inquiries received and other major issues. Provide daily updates to customers (internal and external) on issues that are researched.
- Assist the Sales and Relationship Management staff with Requests for Proposals (RFPs), client inquiries and profiles.
- Work closely with Business Development, Network Implementations, Billing, Product Development, Training and Systems & Support to research the root cause of client issues and concerns and provide timely resolutions.
- Fully comprehend and be able to interpret all daily and month-end reports available to CO-OP Financial Services Credit Unions in order to assist and answer client questions. Have the ability to refer clients to the appropriate reports for future inquires.
- Assist CO-OP Financial Services credit unions in transaction research, ATM error troubleshooting, card ordering processing, settlement report balancing, hardware and compliance documentation, database change instructions.
- Exhibit a comprehensive working knowledge and provide support for all CO-OP/FIS applications, products and Operating Rules and Regulations.
- Be an effective quality team member, use effective listening techniques. Solve problems creatively, innovative. Responsive to unscheduled requests; flexible, enthusiastic about work, positive role model for others.
- Maintain daily/monthly call and ticket statistic goals and customer service standards.
- Process Authorization Blocks to prevent potential and occurring fraud.
- Review daily ACH returns from different end points as well as notice of action documentation. Research items and coordinate funds movement corrections.
- Act as an operation liaison between clients and our company.
- Manage assigned clients' daily operations and oversee outstanding requests and issues.
- Develop strong working relationships/partnerships with assigned clients and vendors.
- Consult with clients to provide options and recommendations to meet objectives
- Handle special projects assigned by management.
- Demonstrate CO-OP Service Promises.
- Assist in training new employee hires by working with them on a one on one basis to cross train on CO-OP systems and procedures.
- Act as a designated representative for extremely large, high profile or clients that are at risk and on the "watch" list. Arrange monthly, or more if necessary, meetings with clients which all outstanding issues will be reviewed and a documented recap reported back to management.
- Travel to credit unions to assist with resolution of issues and provide support for various internal CO-OP teams i.e. NRMs, Sales, NI and Training etc. 20% of time.
- Must react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Regular attendance and punctuality as a full time employee in order to daily exercise all of the essential functions.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with at least 2 years of Customer Service experience in an office or call center environment.
- 1 year experience in a financial institution or EFT industry.
- Basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software applications (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Outstanding customer service orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Proficient listening and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in an extremely fast paced environment while maintaining set quotas.
- Travel will be required.
- Experience in a financial institution or EFT industry with accounting experience is desirable.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve; cultivating a workplace in which every employee can live up to their full potential. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.