Tech Lead Angular & Java - Paris, France
Posted on May 4, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
One of our clients based in France are looking for a French speaking 'Tech Lead Angular & Java ' to work in Paris, France. It's a 12 months contract with possibility of extension.
Our client has developed several sites/applications for SI Front projects, In view of the digital issues and the leaf of its leaf, the group wishes to guarantee and develop its skills in Angular and Java technologies. The objective of the mission is to support the projects and the Si teams on new projects and/or migration but also on the RUN (maintains in operational condition). The Tech lead has managerial and technical skills. He/she must be able to train his/her teams, supervise and motivate the developers he/she manages functionally as a referent (4 to 10 members per team on average) but also perform development tasks in total autonomy. As a leader, he/she sets the pace of the project's development. He/she guarantees its smooth running thanks to his/her solid technical skills, and he/she has a close working relationship with his/her teams.
- Start date: 17th May 2021
- Location: Paris, France
- Duration: 12 months + possible extension
- Language: French is mandatory
- Workload: 100% Onsite
- Angular (V8 +), Java (V8 +)
- NoSQL (MongoDB), Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB - REST API and micro-service architecture
- Spring Boot, Spring Batch, NodeJs, Nginx, Play Framwork, 4D (a plus)
- CI/CD - Integration and continuous deployment: Jenkins, Sonar
- Miscellaneous: Docker, Jira, Nexus, BitBucket (Git), Postman, Swagger, oAuth2, OIDC
- Linux knowledge, Test strategies: Unit, Integration, security and E2E
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Safe
If you are interested, please share your CV to (see below) or call ASAP to discuss further.