Technical Project Manager (Manufacturing Systems) - Remote (80%) and Ghent, Belgium (20%)
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
Technical Project Manager (Manufacturing Systems) - Remote (80%) and Ghent, Belgium (20%) - English speaking
(Project Manager, Project Management, Manufacturing)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a Technical Project Manager (Manufacturing Systems).
This role is 80% remote and 20% onsite in Ghent.
Please find some details below:
- This profile has to coordinate with the Site owner, product owner along with a team of 10 people.
- Travels might be required within Europe once Covid restrictions are lifted(Switzerland, Netherlands, within different sites in Belgium)
- 80% virtual and 20% in Beerse/Ghent(in the beginning),if the corona restrictions allow
- Responsible for Project management and business analyst activities for CART-IT projects
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design.
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab stakeholders - Execution systems, Plant engineers and line technicians
- Working with Technology Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Service Owners and Business teams to deliver business value
- Facilitating technical discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolutions in projects
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information towards local and global teams
- Collaborate and align in local & global IT organization, and external partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Medical Sciences etc.) or equivalent and min. 10 years' experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects (certifications desired).
- Technically equipped to work with and challenge different stakeholders (eg Logistics, Labs, Plant engineers, Technicians, Business, Infra PM, etc)
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (ERP SAP, MES, Relational Databases, LIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (eg handheld scanner)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV)
- Experience with GxP/Manufacturing Environments
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing/shop floor systems)
- Strong customer focus, service orientation, analytical skills, sense of urgency, planning and project execution skills along with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English, Dutch (nice to have)
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.