Data Scientist/Data Analyst
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Brabers Consultancy
For an international client based in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Data Scientist.
The role of Data Scientist/Analyst will be part of Data Science & Analytics team that supports business with wide range of deliverables related to digital data insights and tasks. The role is direct reporting to the Head of Data Science, and is also Embedded in the projects within Digital Product Team, working closely with Product Owner (Consumer Lifecycle).
Here are some of the responsibilities that fall into the scope of the role:
- Supporting product and cross-functional stakeholders with data insights in the areas of email and SMS campaign performance tracking, e-CRM consumer segmentation and profiling, retention, lifetime value and user purchasing behaviour understanding
- Managing reporting related to campaign performance life cycle stage tracking, and monitoring of email automations execution
- Owning user segmentation, profiling and personalisation tagging for ongoing CRM operations and strategic growth initiatives, including working closely with data engineers to develop and automate data pipelines
- Supporting product and cross-functional teams with data insights required for life cycle journey management
- Support product with commercial opportunities identification and customer life cycle insights as part of weekly commercial performance review review
- Participation in data management initiatives focused on improving data quality and governance
- Strong hands-on azure experience is mandatory.
- Must have experience with Power BI visualization
- Good communication skills, good stakeholder management experiences along with hand-on mentality
- Highly numerate with strong attention to details
- SQL proficiency is a must
- Working experience on data lake, preferably with Databricks on Azure
- Familiar with Python (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn) and working experience on cloud based environment
- Understanding of Google Analytics, BigQuery experience is nice to have
- Knowledge of machine learning methodology and experience with implementation is nice to have
- Experience in working in Scrum/Agile is nice to have
Onsite work is required as soon as the situation allows it.