SAP Data Services Consultant
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
For one of Energize's good clients in the Netherlands, I am looking for a SAP Data Services Consultant.
My customer is beginning an S/4 Hana implementation project, this is currently at the Blueprint phase. You will therefore be brought on board for the full life cycle implementation.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting project with some of the latest SAP technologies.
Due to the current COVID travel restrictions, this position will be fully remote. When the travel restrictions in the Netherlands are lifted, you will be required to be onsite in Groningen for 3 days per week, with 2 days remote from home.
Position: SAP Data Services Consultant
- Experience with S/4 Hana
- Experience with rapid data migration into S/4 Hana
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Data Migration Tooling such as: SAP Data Services, LSMW, IDoc
- Delivering project deliverables such as conceptual and functional data designs, prepare and manage the data migration activities, configure SAP and test and guide these deliverables towards the go-live.
- Demonstratable experience in Data Quality and Cleansing of Data
- Good experience in Data Migration on large-scale SAP implementations
- Flexibility to commute and travel on a regular basis post-covid
- Good communication in English
Location: Groningen and remote
Start Date: ASAP
End date: End of January 2022
Fulltime: 5 days per week
Rate: Market rates
I look forward to hearing back from you.