Reporting Manager - Reporting and Visualization
Posted on May 4, 2021 by Brabers Consultancy
For an international client based in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for helping the Data Science and Analytics group gather requirements, source data, and deliver reports and compelling visualizations to key stakeholders across the organization. You will work with various functional groups especially with digital product teams to gather requirements of business metrics, design relevant reports and dashboards and continually improve Business Intelligence.
This position is responsible for oversight and day-to-day work of the team in collecting, analysing, and reporting of data for all the organization's programs and services. The person in this position is a forward-thinking highly analytical professional who thrives on the opportunity to review, analyze, identify gaps and methods to collect and compound data, evaluate, prepare and present comprehensive findings, and provide recommendations based on evaluation of the data.
- As a PM for reporting, you will work with data engineers, data scientists, product owners to develop and execute a roadmap covering the reporting infrastructure and systems needed to process the data from our eco-system.
- Develop, build, and maintain metrics reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key organizational processes and decisions.
- Leads discussions throughout all phases of the Business Intelligence design life cycle
- Plans, manages and keeps control over key project milestones, metrics and effectiveness
- Ensures objectives and scope are clearly defined and understood by stakeholders and Analytics team
- Effectively manages internal communications in both verbal (team meetings) and written (status reports).
- Collaborates with other project leads throughout the organization to coordinate tools and methods.
- Ensures appropriate access and training is supplied to relevant end users
- Have a deep understanding of data pipelines and reporting systems, with hands-on experience with BI visualization tools and their implementation, ideally Tableau or PowerBI.
- Basic Datamodelling and database design understanding including experience in Azure Databricks/SQL server and Data Stage development, able to perform hands-on data analysis including querying your own data due to ad-hoc requests.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, work ethic and the ability to work well individually as well as leading cross functional project teams
- Full experience in BI tooling (ieGoogle Analytics), analytics project management and leading teams in a virtual/global or structured organization.
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating with others, familiar with design principles and aesthetics of business dashboards and reports (ie look and feel)
- Understanding and experience with big data technologies and platforms is highly desired
- Functional experience across a range of digital business processes with an emphasis on personalization & customer management and marketing data integration is a plus
The manager is required to work onsite as soon as the situation allows it.