Scrum Master with C# programming experience
Posted on May 4, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: Scrum Master with C# programming experience
Start date: 01.06.2021
Type: 6 months contract with option of multiple extensions
On behalf of our client, one of the world's largest biotech companies, we are looking for a Scrum Master with C# programming experience (willingness to code minimum 40% of the time). You will be supporting various initiatives and you will be coaching/supporting Product Owner and other Scrum Masters. You are expected to contribute to the definition and implementation of processes, practices, and ways of working that ensure the teams and Software reach their highest sustainable performance.
Please note that this opportunity is not a 100% Scrum Master role, the ideal candidate should also be able to focus on developer work (willingness to code minimum 40% of the time)!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coaching the team, adopting, and applying practices based on the SAFe framework as well as helping the team to embrace the Software principles and values.
- Assisting the team to develop and live Scrum, as well as establishing team dynamics, culture and mindset that enables the team, the art, and all team members to reach the necessary potential.
- Leading and facilitating team efforts in relentless improvement, building a high performing team as well as facilitating the Scrum event.
- Ensuring the teams progress towards team goals along with protecting the team from non-value-add interferences, interruptions, and distractions.
- Aiding the Product Owner to manage the backlog and coaching the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
- Promoting quality practices and supporting the different teams in constantly enhancing the quality of their deliverables and meeting the definition of done.
- Programming experience in C# for more than 5 years
- Willingness to code minimum 40% of the time
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Scrum Master
- Experience within programs and projects consisting of multiple Scrum teams
- Familiarity with design springs and design thinking
- Expert level knowledge of Scrum, Lean and more Agile scaling models like SAFe, LeSS
- Graduate degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Haves:
- German spoken and written
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to apply online or to contact me via email. I look forward to speaking with you.
This role is only available to EU/Swiss nationals or any other nationals with an open permit.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.