JDE Business Analyst - Suburbs (135K)
Posted on May 3, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
FTE position - No sponsorship available. Onsite with occasional travel to other offices
This position will provide support to the corporate JDE user community. The ideal candidate maintains a high level of understanding of both the business needs and system functionality in order to provide the strategic direction to support overall business and corporate objectives. It's important to have some understanding of the integration of all JDE modules to troubleshoot the immediate day to day issues and plan for the long-term strategic objectives of the business. This BA will act as a primary change agent for the business when new processes are defined and require support and training of end users.
- Minimum 5 years of BA and experience with JDE ERP
- In-depth knowledge of the Distribution modules (Sales Order Processing, Procurement, Inventory) and MFG functionality (Work Orders, BOM, MRP, Forecasting, Demand Planning) of JDE.
- Other functions include the ability to make changes to processing options, to create different versions, to understand and set up Inventory and Planning areas, and associated system requirements, including integration with DSI. Documentation and Training Manual experience is preferred.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Accounting/Work Order Process and set up of AAI's and DMAI's preferred.
- Knowledge of the JDE table structure in order to create report and dashboard specifications is also required.