Posted on May 3, 2021 by CV-Library
Founded in 2007, ABM Global Accountants is based in Canary wharf, London. We are fast growing firm operating throughout the United Kingdom. Our clients portfolio includes individuals to small and medium sized businesses from many different sectors including financial services, commerce and industry.
Our reputation is well known in quality, delivering premium advisory services efficiently and cost-effectively. We are looking for Full time Accountant to Join our team based in London. Candidate will be dealing with its portfolio of clients and needs to build strong relationships as well as regularly communicating with clients to understand and meet their management and financial accounting needs.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Preparing working papers and annual accounts for sole traders and owner managed SMEs.
* Prepare statutory accounts in accordance with UK FRS 105 and FRS 102A.
* Prepare corporation tax returns for our clients with small-sized companies.
* Building and maintaining strong client relationships.
* Handled small business accounting with journal.
* Review VAT returns and submissions under MTD.
* Communicating with clients.
* Liaise with HMRC on behalf of clients.
* HMRC compliance.
* Supervise a team of accounts and train staff as appropriate.
* Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
* Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
* Corporation tax submission.
* Companies House admin.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
Ideal Candidate should be
* ACA/ACCA /CIMA within a general public practice setting.
* Previous experience in a similar position in a practice background is a must.
* Work confidently with various computer and accounting software such as VT and Xero.
* Up to date financial and tax regulations.
* Effective business communication and team working spirit.
* Quality assurance and customer care.
* Minimum 03 years of experience working within an accountancy firm.
* Good oral/written Communication skills.
* Salary will be negotiable depending on experience. But between 24-30k yearly